For one serve you need:
- 1 ripe large banana
- 1 fresh thick fleshed green chili pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons bee honey
- 1 teaspoon dark chocolate flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1 fresh mint leaf
- Slice the banana and place the pieces on a white plate.
- Cut the apex of the chili pepper, then long stretches of its flesh, avoiding the seeds in the middle, and then cut these into thin straws.
- Arrange the shiny green apex and straws on the slices of banana in a nice design of your inspiration. (I prefer solar.)
- Drop some honey, either randomly, or with care, one drop per slice of banana.
- Sprinkle the chocolate flakes, or simply rind them directly over the design.
- Add a sprinkle of lemon peel.
- The final stroke is a fresh mint leaf.
Enjoy the design, the taste, and the thought of eating a healthy, low-calorie snack, which will help you keep in shape or even lose weight.
The mellow texture and flavor of banana in combination with all the other spicy sharp aromas gives me confidence and energy to go on with my day.