Sunflower Dream Quick Snack
For one serve you need:
- 1 wedge of pumpkin, cca 3-inch wide
- 2 ripe really sweet kiwi fruit
- 1/2 green apple, sliced
- 1 teaspoon candied orange peel
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Bake the wedge of pumpkin in its skin for about 55 minutes in the oven, at 150 C.
- Check, and when it is tender enough and almost mushy, put in the oven the slices of green apple on a tray, then bake together for another 5 minutes or so. The flesh of the pumpkin should be really mushy, well broiled on the margins.
- Take the pumpkin and the slices of apple out of the oven and let them to cool.
- With a table spoon, scrape out crescent-shaped scoops of pumpkin flesh. Arrange them on a large flat plate, then add the baked slices of apple to the design. I use either a square or a round shiny white plate, but a blue one would be just as nice.
- Slice one kiwi fruit longitudinally, to obtain leaf-shaped pieces, and the other one transversely, to obtain round pieces. Play them into the design on the plate, according to your own inspiration. You can create the idea of a sunflower without necessarily sticking to a flowery design.
- Sieve over the cinnamon powder (preferably Ceylon cinnamon).
- As final strokes, I place candied orange peel on each green element of the picture on the plate.
You can enjoy the taste of this healthy, low-calorie simple composition on a quiet afternoon, when the sun is mellow.
Your Own Signature Shoes Are the Shoes You Die Inin Next Woman
Sunflower Dream Quick Snackin Next Woman
Improve Sleep through Tappingin Next Woman
Trump blocks my extended youth businessin Romanian Lifestyle
Music Is a Medium Which Connectsin Next Woman
Young Forever –Your Own Youth Elixirin Next Woman
Female Nudes in Darxination: A Pinterestic Novelin Viviana Ioan Books
Light in the Bedroom – FIREin Next Woman
Top 5 Occasions to Wear True Shoes and Revelin Next Woman
Asparagus Egg Net Antipastoin Next Woman